Get Traffic to Your Website for Free by Following Step



Get Traffic to Your Website

Traffic generation is hard. But what if I told you I could make it a little bit easier for you?                    I can't solve all your traffic problems for you, but I can teach you one simple hack that's generated me over40 thousand visitors, kid you not, over 40 thousand visitors, in the last 30 days.
So how do you use organic SEO in a way that actually works?

Hii everyone.

I'm Hardik Yadav and today I'm gonna share with you one simple hack that'll get you more traffic It works for every website. It's free. You don't have to pay a dollar. They don't have some premium service. It's just a free tool.

And what this does, it tells people every time someone comes to your site through browser notifications, as you can see on the screen, it'll show you "Hey would from Facebook.com As people say yes and they accept and they want notifications, every time that you have a new message, you can notify them.

what you do is you just send out a message specific message.


Hey here's how to double your traffic: Check out my latest blog post." Whatever it may be. Check out this new product or service that were offering. the dashboard will show you every single message that you sent out, how many people, how many people received it, how many people clicked on it,  and even how many people went over back to your website.

how many people are active and how many people are inactive And the best part about it is, installing it is super simple. You sign up again it's free, you put in your URL,

"Alright here's a code for your website." You either install this Wordpress plug-in, or you install this JavaScript, and then boom you're off to the races. There's not much more to that. Now here are some things I've learned by using if you wanna get the most amount of traffic.

What you'll find is, It's really easy to opt-in, and it's really easy to opt out. And for that reason, you wanna do this as quick as possible. Right when someone, consider creating a drip. in which you can send out messages within five minutes, or even one minute after Maybe a day later, maybe 10 days later.

So I created a drip sequence. My first drip sequence, my first message I send out people when you tell people about Uber Suggest, my marketing tool. The second one, which goes out two days later, tells you about my ad agency, which helps drive more leads, revenue.

My third one, tells people to And you can keep going with your drip. Mine is just three messages that I send out. And of course, in between, I'm continuing promoting my website or blog.

What I found is, if you don't send a ton of messages, you still get unsubscribes. So if I were you I would consider sending out a message once every two or three days.

Daily is a bit too obsessive, it's too much. But once every two or three days is the perfect amount. That's all you have to do. You'll get more traffic,  It's the simplest, easiestway to get more traffic and best of all it's free.
Thanks.

Comments