Best SEO Tricks Online #1 SEO Trick


Best SEO Tricks Online #1 SEO Trick

I know some of you guys have been wondering what's the biggest SEO trick that I'm using today, and I have to tell you,
 
it's funny because most people think, you're super tactical. Like, what link building tactic are you using? How are you running your content? What are you using specifically to rank at the top of Google? 'Cause you to rank for terms like, or if you Google terms like "SEO online marketing, internet marketing,

 I'm ranking on page one for a lot of these terms. Some of them at the top, some of them even number one. Here's the trick, my biggest SEO hack or trick isn't SEO.

It's building a brand. If you're looking that I'm doing from the content that I'm creating from in my blog post, from the podcasting I'm doing marketing School. Everything I do is about brand building. What I found out is, the one who has the biggest brand tends to win in the long run. I was talking about this earlier with a friend. 

I asked him, I'm like, "If you were to get a credit card, "what would you get?" He was like, " American Express." I was like, "Okay, if you had to get a car, "what would you get?" He's like, "Tesla." "If you had to get workout clothes, what would you buy?" He said, "Nike." And then I asked him, "Would you Google "for any of these products?" He'd like, "No, I would just go and buy them." Why, because they built a brand. 

Get Traffic to Your Website with Social Media

You're not gonna build a big company unless you build a brand. Now, you're not gonna be able to do TV advertising and billboards or any of that kind of stuff that these large corporations are doing, but what you can do is you can start off by just giving people value by busting out your phone, recording your post, uploading it to Facebook,  to LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, whatever it may be. You can create a podcast, bust out your phone again, record yourself, upload it to iTunes. You could write a blog post, write an article, release it on WordPress. Share it on the Social Web, it'll get you some traction.


The point I'm trying to make is if you help people with your content and your information and you just give it to them and you really just genuinely care, I do this, yes because it helps with my brand, but I really do genuinely care.

It's the reason why I respond to comments. I don't have to respond to comments. If you look at almost all the comments that are getting on the blog and that I'm responding to, there for people that can't afford my products or services. I don't care, I genuinely enjoy helping out people
.
But, if you care for others, you wanna help 'em, the indirect benefit from that is that you're gonna build a brand, and I learned this not because I'm trying to build a brand, I learned this because I genuinely wanted to help out people. My mom's a teacher, I got it from her.

I genuinely wanted to help out people, and then I found out that it was building my brand at the same time, and then when people started offering me paid speaking gigs and all this kind of stuff, I was like oh wow, there's value in building a brand.
 
But, it didn't click, because at first, I thought the Nikes of the world, the American ExpressEs of the world, Coca-Cola's were always money on branding 'cause I was like, "No Google, ads are better, it's a direct ROI.
 
And I'm not saying branding is better or worse, but there is value in it as well, and that's the biggest SEO hack because if you build a brand, a lot more people will Google for your name, like Nike or whatever your company name is, and you'll find that your website will rank higher, and Eric Schmidt gave a hint on this in which he once said, "Brands are the way to separate the crap," and I'm butchering his quote, and he's true because what I found is as my brand queries have gone up, so has my search topic, and I believe that's the future

and I released a blog post on Hardik a while back called The Future of SEO, and I talked about how brand queries are the future. Thanks

Comments