Traveler 4 Essential Bags For Businessmen


Traveler 4 Essential Bags For Businessmen:

gentlemen Antonio here all right today's Articale we're going to talk about four bags that every business

professional should own over the last few years I've had the privilege to travel around the world travel throughout
the United States and whenever I go on business trips oftentimes I'm living out of my suitcase sometimes five days
seven days two weeks in a row and it's something that you want to make sure and you want to invest in quality
luggage because like I said you're going to be living out of this you don't want to open up your bag and not be able
to find things and worse realize that you didn't Pat you thought you pack something but you didn't ant it was just
too much of a mess when you're going through your weren't able to find it now the four bags I'm going to discuss all
the examples here fYI can be found over at genius pack and a link over to them here it's a great company and I can
tell you for the last two years I've been using their carry-on I'm very happy with the 22 inch carry-on I've got that
bag right over here they've sent me additional examples which I'm going to be using what I love about him is all the
checklists and all the compartments that they have it's very unique to this company and something that you know
makes it easier on me let's get into the first bag number one you need to have a great carry off so a great carry on
is defined by many parts but number one it's got to have great wheels now you're going to usually see four options
out there this one is a roller it's got the four right here they rotate what's nice about this is it you can literally keep it
straight up and move it through the airport you want to make sure the wheels roll that they're durable they're going
to last you're also going to see this with eight wheels I really like the eight wheel design think about it actually you
know better spreading out the pressure you're going to have I think just less chance of failure the four wheel design
works really great but I know a lot of you guys out there you want something that you can move through the airport
a lot quicker you're going to be dragging it behind you and that's where you're going to see the two wheel design
kind of looks like a rollerblade wheel this one is great as well again you're going to see them at all the price points
out there understand usually when you're paying more for a quality carry-on you're getting wheels that are going to
last longer next up we want to look at the telescopic handle you want to make sure that it goes up and down
smoothly it doesn't get Scott and that it's made from a steel material and if you're a very tall man make sure find
out how far that goes out you're going to want it probably a little bit longer again that was something I was really
happy with on Jim's packet actually had a very good they use a nice solid steel they've got various points up again
make sure it's smooth now let's talk about the different types of bag you've noticed this is hard hard back you're
going to see and again the article that I support this entire video with right over here go check it out I go into a lot
more detail about hard luggage versus soft luggage I even talk about leather you guys know that I've talked about
leather luggage to it nauseam so I'm not going to go into it in this video but again I will support it in the article now
let's get back to the carry-on the other thing that you want to look for is let's look at all the basically the
compartments I've talked about this why I love genius pack but you want to make sure any company you go with
that they've got the pouches we need why these pounds probably good for me it's about a checklist so I talked
about a couple years ago traveling out to Arizona for infusion con and I'm in the airport in Minneapolis go to plug in
my laptop computer I forgot the charger guys I had to have a charger overnight because I was going to stay for 10
days in Arizona I could have averted dies that disaster if I actually would have had something where it tells you that
you know make sure to put your charger in there actually you know remind you to have multiple pairs of socks it
sounds simple but having a checklist is especially one built in to your carry-on or at least having all the pouches
where you know where things go but it's really nice when a company puts a nice brief checklist right here also
garment bags it's really cool when you combine a company that has a garment bags built right in to the carry-on so
we've got about you know we talked about all compartments I like them too on the outside again this was actually
even got place for you know I put a charger look on the inside this is going to be closest to you I like to have where I
can keep a magazine so usually three outside compartments multiple ones on the inside in addition you want to
separate so look for that's what this is right here what this does is it keeps all of your nice clothing on this side so
when you have to open it up like a book that it's not all going to fall out and I know some of you guys
Sources Similarity.


So friends ye post aap logo ko kaisa laga agar aap logo ko ye post achcha laga ho to comment kar ke mujhe jarur bataye. Thanks for visit this blog. जय हिन्द जय भारत

Comments